Seashell is reimagining the banking experience. By integrating the latest financial technology innovation, Seashell makes it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
We are growing quickly and looking for a Social Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll create, deploy, and optimize our social media strategies to drive growth across all of our social touch points. You’ll own our content strategy and grow our relationship with our consumer audience. This is an exciting opportunity to use your craft to drive impact and growth at a fast growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Develop consumer-driven social media and influencer strategies to grow Seashell’s presence across platforms.
- Concept and execute social media campaigns and our daily editorial calendar.
- Partner with our copy and design team to create original content and build a consistent brand and voice.
- Identify key influencer and brand partnerships to expand Seashell’s reach.
- Measure and analyze campaign performance, deriving insights for future optimizations.
- Stay up to date on the latest social media trends and consumer moments.
- Engage and respond to comments and messages from the Seashell community.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, social media, business strategy, public relations, consulting, or related field.
- Experience creating, deploying, and managing social media campaigns.
- Comfortable using social analytics and listening tools to measure campaign and post performance.
- Experience partnering with cross functional teams, including but not limited to Marketing, Design, Legal, and external partners to craft strategy and execute efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a knack for explaining a complicated concept in a simple digestible way.
- A self-starter who is able to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a given time.
- Experience working in a technology startup.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, journalism, communications, or related subject.