Seashell is reimagining the banking experience. By integrating the latest financial technology innovation, Seashell makes it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
We are growing quickly and looking for a graphic designer to join our team. You'll define and continuously evolve our branding on both physical and digital platforms. Your work will create a connected visual experience that captures the spirit of Seashell and engages/resonates with our users. This is an exciting opportunity to use your craft to drive impact and growth at a fast-growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Partner with senior leaders to help inform future roadmaps and turn vision into reality.
- Facilitate conversations and bridge the gap between engineering, product management, design, content strategy, and marketing to help us achieve our business/design goals.
- Lead design workshops to evolve our branding while coordinating and including relevant collaborators from partner disciplines.
- Design through digital and physical visual platforms to craft a connected visual experience that engages and resonates with our users.
- Design assets for use in media products, including ads, news releases, and social media.
- Develop Seashell graphic branding (including the logo) that grows our identity and mission.
- Build and maintain a library of creative and digital brand assets.
- Participate in brainstorms and bring new ideas to the table.
- Present polished mockups and flows for solutions using Figma or Adobe Creative Suite products.
- 5+ years of experience in design, engineering, or related field.
- Working experience in art direction, typography, animation, infographics, etc. through Figma or Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Strong communicator that plays an active role in critiques, review, and discussions and is an equally good listener to hear other points of views to build more robust concepts together.
- Has passion for developing and synthesizing concepts into visually engaging and on-brand content through physical and digital assets.
- Has partnered with cross-functional teams to discover opportunities to improve existing brand communication and identify new approaches for future growth.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in design.
- Experience working in a technology startup.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in art, design, architecture, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related subject.