Seashell is reimagining the flow of money.
At Seashell, our goal is to make money more accessible for everyone.
As a compliance-first financial platform, Seashell connects its users to the simplest way to earn high and stable interest. Bringing the latest innovations in financial technology, we promise to deliver exceptional products that make it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
Seashell's technology harnesses blockchain innovations to offer market-leading and compliant yields at the push of a button, putting more money into everyone's pocket.
What you’ll do
As an Operations Associate, you will join the growing team reporting into the Chief Operating Officer. We are looking for a generalist who is quick to learn and excited to dive into the following operational areas. Note that experience in all of the following is not required, but curiosity and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves are!
- Manage fund operations and/or financial product related processes, including, but not limited to, financial and regulatory reporting
- Be responsible for day-to-day accounting and finance administrative functions of the organization to support the company’s products and regular operations
- Support external audit processes by providing supporting records and documentation
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements on a quarterly basis, with additional analytics/analysis
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to maintain day-to-day benefits, payroll, expenses, tax, and other corporate operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 4 years of experience in fund operations, bank operations, accounting (audit or tax), finance, HR or equivalent experience
- Fast learner with an attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong, concise communication skills
- Experience working and excelling in an unstructured and high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and an ability to balance multiple priorities
- Self-driven and self-aware. Level-ing up and improving mindset.
- Experience working in a startup, a fintech or within crypto