Seashell is reimagining the banking experience. By integrating the latest financial technology innovation, Seashell makes it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
As a Software Engineer working in the mobile stack, you'll architect and create the foundation to build a financial super app from the ground up. This will encompass many of the most difficult challenges in mobile development — optimal performance across a feature-packed app, high-stakes mobile security, persistence, and asynchrony. This is an exciting opportunity to help lay a sustainable groundwork that will be leveraged by a wide array of consumers. It will also allow you to apply previous expertise in a new and creative way that will have a compounding impact as the superapp continues to grow.
What you'll do:
- Lead, build, test, and release mobile application features using Flutter.
- Work closely with Product, Design, Platform, and other cross-functional groups to drive product vision.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, including 1+ years in mobile app development.
- Have a strong technical intuition.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in mobile development.
- Passionate about leveraging innovative technologies to solve issues in the modern financial system.
- 1+ years of experience in developing Flutter apps or using other cross-platform tools.
- Deep experience in one of the modern mobile programming languages (Swift, Kotlin, Dart)
- Experience with mobile app security and optimizing performance in large apps.
- Experience in developing or designing websites or web applications.
- Familiarity with SDKs and using different dependency managers.
- Formal or informal experience in UI/UX design.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets and/or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related subject.
Our tech stack:
- Flutter as our cross-platform mobile framework using the Dart programming language.
- Firebase for authentication and other dependencies from pub.dev.