Seashell is reimagining the flow of money.
At Seashell, our goal is to make money more accessible for everyone.
As a compliance-focused financial product, Seashell provides the simplest way to earn high and stable interest. Bringing the latest innovations in financial technology, we promise to deliver exceptional products that make it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
Seashell's technology harnesses blockchain innovations to offer market-leading and compliant yields at the push of a button, putting more money into everyone's pocket.
As a Software Engineer working on the backend, you'll architect and develop scalable systems that connect users to financial institutions and the blockchain. You’ll use your skills to build a financial super app from the ground up. To succeed in this roll, you should have a deep understanding of blockchain paradigms and have experience working with decentralized finance. This is an exciting opportunity to have a strong impact at a fast growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Lead, build, test, and release features.
- Design large-scale systems.
- Work closely with Product, Design, Platform, and other cross-functional groups to drive product vision.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Have a strong technical intuition.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in backend development.
- Familiar with writing highly concurrent systems and REST APIs.
- Passionate about leveraging innovative technologies to solve issues in the modern financial system.
- 1+ years of experience in Go.
- 1+ years of experience in Rust.
- Formal or informal experience in security and data protection, especially in highly regulated industries such as fintech.
- Formal or informal experience with DeFi smart contracts.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related subject.
Our tech stack:
- Go as the primary language.
- Rust as the primary smart contract language.
- PostgreSQL as our primary database, Redis and Cloud Memorystore as our caching layer.
- Firebase for authentication.
- Deployed in Google Cloud Platform.