Seashell is reimagining the flow of money.
At Seashell, our goal is to make money more accessible for everyone.
As a compliance-focused financial product, Seashell provides the simplest way to earn high and stable interest. Bringing the latest innovations in financial technology, we promise to deliver exceptional products that make it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
Seashell's technology harnesses blockchain innovations to offer market-leading and compliant yields at the push of a button, putting more money into everyone's pocket.
We are growing quickly and looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll use your expertise in product and consumer marketing strategy to define Seashell’s positioning, brand, and growth. You’re passionate about launching innovative products and are excited to use your craft to drive impact at a fast growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Develop product positioning and influence the product roadmap with relevant consumer and market insights.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to understand consumer needs.
- Translate data into actionable insights that influence marketing efforts through all channels.
- Develop growth strategies and identify key growth metrics for all teams to work towards.
- Be the voice of the user to internal teams, identifying the nuances among different consumer segmentations / personas.
- Create and execute go-to-market plans to achieve business goals, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to align on effective launch strategies.
- Partner with creative and social teams to develop compelling and unique communications.
- Own end to end project management of marketing campaigns.
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/executional responsibilities.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, management consulting, product strategy or related field.
- Passion for launching innovative and disruptive products.
- Experience developing product positioning and clear messaging for multiple audiences.
- Comfortable using quantitative and qualitative analysis to influence product or business decisions.
- Experience collaborating and driving alignment across multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience developing and implementing growth marketing strategies.
- Experience working in a technology startup.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, or a related subject.