Seashell is reimagining the flow of money.
At Seashell, our goal is to make money more accessible for everyone.
As a compliance-focused financial product, Seashell provides the simplest way to earn high and stable interest. Bringing the latest innovations in financial technology, we promise to deliver exceptional products that make it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
Seashell's technology harnesses blockchain innovations to offer market-leading and compliant yields at the push of a button, putting more money into everyone's pocket.
We are growing quickly and looking for a graphic designer to join our team. You'll define and continuously evolve our branding on both physical and digital platforms. Your work will create a connected visual experience that captures the spirit of Seashell and engages/resonates with our users. This is an exciting opportunity to use your craft to drive impact and growth at a fast-growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Design through digital and physical visual platforms to craft a connected visual experience that engages and resonates with our users.
- Design assets for use in media products, including ads, news releases, and social media.
- Develop Seashell graphic branding (including the logo) that grows our identity and mission.
- Build and maintain a library of creative and digital brand assets.
- Participate in brainstorms and bring new ideas to the table.
- Present polished mockups and flows for solutions using Figma or Adobe Creative Suite products.
- 3+ years of experience in design, engineering, or related field.
- Working experience in art direction, typography, animation, infographics, etc. through Figma or Adobe Creative Suite products.
- Strong communicator that plays an active role in critiques, review, and discussions and is an equally good listener to hear other points of views to build more robust concepts together.
- Has passion for developing and synthesizing concepts into visually engaging and on-brand content through physical and digital assets.
- Has partnered with cross-functional teams to discover opportunities to improve existing brand communication and identify new approaches for future growth.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in design.
- Experience working in a technology startup.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in art, design, architecture, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related subject.