Seashell is reimagining the flow of money.
At Seashell, our goal is to make money more accessible for everyone.
As a compliance-focused financial product, Seashell provides the simplest way to earn high and stable interest. Bringing the latest innovations in financial technology, we promise to deliver exceptional products that make it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
Seashell's technology harnesses blockchain innovations to offer market-leading and compliant yields at the push of a button, putting more money into everyone's pocket.
Corporate Strategy at Seashell is key to driving the company’s mission of reimagining a better flow of money. Strategists that succeed at Seashell have a burning curiosity and desire to learn, but also an ability to successfully execute with attention to detail.
You will join a high-performing team that seeks to excel through close teamwork and a healthy dose of elbow-grease. Through your efforts, you will have a direct impact in driving the growth and success of the company.
We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate individuals who want to solve undefined problems and scale a high-potential and rapidly growing company.
What you'll do:
- Drive research and analysis across a variety of crypto-topics such as: cryptocurrencies, blockchains, regulations, DeFi protocols, CeDeFi and more.
- Work with other Corporate Strategy or cross-functional teammates and support broader research and analysis across macro-, micro- and crypto-specific vectors to inform strategies and cross-functional efforts.
- Support any/all internal crypto-related content or crypto-related initiatives.
- 2.5+ years experience in any of the following: corporate strategy, corporate development, consulting, investment banking, business operations, VC/equity investment research or equivalent experience with significant time spent on blockchain/crypto vertical.
- Already crypto-obsessed or crypto-passionate.
- Strong, refined research and writing skills. Ability to write for a wide spectrum of audiences.
- Experience writing in a professional capacity or creating polished content (i.e. industry reports/investment memos or blog posts/explainer videos/educational content).
- Strong, concise communication skills and consensus-building abilities.
- Experience working and excelling in an unstructured environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and an ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with and earn the trust of cross-functional partners.
- Self-driven and self-aware. Level-ing up and improving mindset.
- Experience, knowledge, network and resources in Crypto, DeFi or CeDeFi markets.
- Deep/expert domain knowledge of financial markets and FinTech in addition to crypto + blockchain.