As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you'll architect and create the foundation to build a financial super app from the ground up. This will encompass many of the most difficult challenges in mobile development — optimal performance across a feature-packed app, high-stakes mobile security, persistence, and asynchrony. This is an exciting opportunity to help lay a sustainable groundwork that will be leveraged by a wide array of consumers in a growing space. It will also allow you to apply previous expertise in a new and creative way that will have a compounding impact as the superapp continues to grow.
What you'll do:
- Lead, build, test, and release mobile application features.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and other cross-functional groups to drive product vision.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, including 2+ years in mobile app development.
- Have a strong technical intuition.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in mobile development.
- Passionate about leveraging innovative technologies to solve issues in the modern financial system.
- 1+ years of experience using Flutter, React Native, or using other cross-platform tools.
- Deep experience in a modern mobile programming language (Swift, Kotlin, Dart).
- Experience with mobile app security and optimizing performance in large apps.
- Experience in developing or designing websites or web applications.
- Familiarity with SDKs and using different dependency managers.
- Formal or informal experience in UI/UX design.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets and/or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related subject.
Our tech stack:
- Flutter as our cross-platform mobile framework, written in Dart.
- Riverpod as our reactive caching and data-binding framework.