Seashell is reimagining the flow of money.
At Seashell, our goal is to make money grow and move freely, for everyone.
Bringing the latest innovations in financial technology, we aim to deliver exceptional products that make it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
Seashell's technology harnesses blockchain innovations to offer compliant and market-leading yields at the push of a button, putting more money back into the pockets of our users.
As a Lead Software Engineer, you’ll lead team members to overcome technical challenges, make key decisions on tooling and architecting features. You’ll use your skills to build the cloud infrastructure for a financial super app from the ground up. This is an exciting opportunity to have a strong impact at a fast growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Engineering Leadership
- Collaborate with product team and other stakeholders to implement the Seashell product vision
- Develop technical aspects of company’s strategy to align with business goals
- Audit and optimize current technical tools and process to improve team efficiency
- Identify risks and form contingency plans
- Delegate tasks and mentor team members
- Architect, build, and test new features
- Code reviews
- People management
- Create a healthy work environment where team members are comfortable asking questions and raising concerns
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Fluent in one or more programming languages (e.g., Go, nodejs, C++, Java)
- Experience—and passion—in working at a startup
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in full stack development
- Enthusiastic about leveraging innovative technologies to solve issues in the modern financial system
- Experience with backend and frontend development
- Formal or informal experience in security and data protection, especially in highly regulated industries such as fintech
- Formal or informal experience with DeFi smart contracts
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or relevant subject