Seashell is reimagining the banking experience. By integrating the latest financial technology innovation, Seashell makes it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
As a Software Engineer working on infrastructure, you'll architect and develop scalable, dockerized systems in Google’s Cloud Platform that connect users to financial institutions and the blockchain. You’ll use your skills to build the cloud infrastructure for a financial super app from the ground up. This is an exciting opportunity to have a strong impact at a fast growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Lead, build, test, and release features.
- Design large-scale systems.
- Work closely with Product, Design, Platform, and other cross-functional groups to drive product vision.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience architecting/developing systems deployed using cloud service providers (such as AWS or GCP).
- Have a strong technical intuition.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in backend development.
- Familiar with writing highly concurrent systems and REST APIs.
- Passionate about leveraging innovative technologies to solve issues in the modern financial system.
- 1+ years of experience in Go.
- Experience with Unix/Linux.
- Formal or informal experience in security and data protection, especially in highly regulated industries such as fintech.
- Formal or informal experience maintaining and interacting with blockchain nodes.
- Understanding of technologies such as networking, load balancing, virtualization, and cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with database internals, database design, SQL, and database programming.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related subject.
Our tech stack:
- Go as the primary language.
- Rust as the primary smart contract language.
- PostgreSQL as our primary database, Redis and Cloud Memorystore as our caching layer.
- Firebase for authentication.
- Deployed in Google Cloud Platform.