Seashell is reimagining the banking experience. By integrating the latest financial technology innovation, Seashell makes it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
We are growing quickly and looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll use your expertise in product and consumer marketing strategy to define Seashell’s positioning, brand, and growth. This is an exciting role if you’re passionate about launching innovative products and eager to use your craft to drive impact at a fast growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Lead product positioning and influence product roadmap with relevant consumer and market insights.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to understand consumer needs.
- Translate data into actionable insights that influence marketing efforts through all channels.
- Lead growth strategies and A/B testing, identifying key growth metrics and KPIs for teams to hit.
- Be the voice of the user to internal teams, identifying the nuances among different consumer segmentations / personas.
- Create and execute go-to-market plans to achieve business goals, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to align on effective launch strategies.
- Partner with creative and social teams to develop compelling and unique communications.
- Own project management activities for marketing campaigns.
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/executional responsibilities.
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, management consulting, product strategy or related field.
- Passion for launching innovative and disruptive products.
- Experience developing product positioning and clear messaging for multiple audiences.
- Demonstrated experience driving user growth for new products.
- Comfortable using quantitative and qualitative analysis to influence product or business decisions.
- Experience collaborating and driving alignment across multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience working in a technology startup.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, or a related subject.