Seashell is reimagining the flow of money.
At Seashell, our goal is to make money more accessible for everyone.
As a compliance-focused financial product, Seashell provides the simplest way to earn high and stable interest. Bringing the latest innovations in financial technology, we promise to deliver exceptional products that make it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
Seashell's technology harnesses blockchain innovations to offer market-leading and compliant yields at the push of a button, putting more money into everyone's pocket.
We are growing quickly and looking for a UX Researcher to join our team. You'll design and execute research to understand user needs, synthesize findings and partner with our design team to create excellent and polished user experiences. This is an exciting opportunity to use your craft to drive impact and growth at a fast-growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Partner with product, design, and engineering to influence the vision that drives our product development.
- Develop and deliver impactful research that informs decisions across the entire product lifecycle.
- Identify the best UX research approaches to validate assumptions and direct the product based on research questions, user testing, and research readouts.
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights and recommendations that will align cross-functional team members and allow the design team to act upon.
- Work with cross-functional team members and conduct UX research that will tell a holistic story of customers' needs, values, and experiences.
- Contribute to and help define the research culture at Seashell
- 5+ years of experience autonomously conducting user research for software/web based products with demonstrated business impact on the products you've worked on.
- Has experience conducting international research and launching products in new markets.
- Demonstrated discernment and ability to take the right research approach for the task at hand and has experience in the full spectrum of research, from generative to evaluative. We are looking for candidates with a robust research toolkit and know which tools to utilize for the task at hand.
- Strong communicator that plays an active role in critiques, review, and discussions and is an equally good listener to hear other points of views to build more robust concepts together.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills with a proven ability to turn research results into product insights.
- Has partnered with cross-functional teams to shape and scope research plans that will meet the needs of the product team.
- Flexible approach to research where research methods are continuously pushed to provide value to product teams.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage and execute several small projects concurrently.
- Experience working in a technology startup.
- Experience conducting international research
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in art, design, architecture, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related subject.