Seashell is reimagining the banking experience. By integrating the latest financial technology innovation, Seashell makes it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
We are growing quickly and looking for a product designer to join our team. You'll brainstorm, design, research, and iterate on our web/mobile experience as well as collaborate with cross-functional team members to define the vision of the product in order to create a seamless experience that provides the most value for our users. This is an exciting opportunity to use your craft to drive impact and growth at a fast-growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Design and validate elements of the mobile app through A/B testing (working with product management) and/or qualitative/quantitative user research.
- Create sketches, wireframes, journey maps, and prototypes that define the interaction and/or interface for new and existing products and features.
- Understand and articulate the information architecture, workflows, and processes surrounding the UX of the product.
- Partner with Engineering, Product, and Marketing to brainstorm, design, test, and implement product design solutions to fulfill user needs and meet business objectives.
- Gather and iterate on design feedback from stakeholders and users.
- 3+ years of experience in design, engineering, or related field.
- Able to present a portfolio that demonstrates experience designing usable interfaces and interactions for desktop and/or mobile applications.
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0; experience adhering to AA standards.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in design.
- Ability to use prototyping tools (Principle, Figma, Framer).
- Ability to lead collaborative workshops.
- Experience working in a technology startup.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in art, design, architecture, human-computer interaction, computer science, or related subject.