Seashell is reimagining the banking experience. By integrating the latest financial technology innovation, Seashell makes it easy to save, grow, and use your money.
As a Software Engineer working in the mobile stack, you'll architect and develop scalable systems that connect users to financial institutions and the blockchain. You’ll use your skills to build a financial super app from the ground up. To succeed in this roll, you should have a deep understanding of blockchain paradigms and have experience working with decentralized finance. This is an exciting opportunity to have a strong impact at a fast growing startup.
What you'll do:
- Lead, build, test, and release features.
- Design large-scale systems.
- Work closely with Product, Design, Platform, and other cross-functional groups to drive product vision.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Have a strong technical intuition.
- Familiar with current trends and best practices in backend development.
- Familiar with writing highly concurrent systems and REST APIs.
- Passionate about leveraging innovative technologies to solve issues in the modern financial system.
- 1+ years of experience in Go.
- 1+ years of experience in Rust.
- Formal or informal experience in security and data protection, especially in highly regulated industries such as fintech.
- Formal or informal experience with DeFi smart contracts.
- Domain knowledge in financial markets or blockchain technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or related subject.
Our tech stack:
- Go as the primary language.
- Rust as the primary smart contract language.
- PostgreSQL as our primary database, Redis and Cloud Memorystore as our caching layer.
- Firebase for authentication.
- Deployed in Google Cloud Platform.